Since the first CAC nearly 2 years ago both the environment of and their key players of crypto assets have developed. Together with executives, founders, investors and political representatives these relevant changes as well as new areas will be discussed at the CAC 2020.
During 1.5 days visitors will be introduced to these currently relevant topics through speeches, discussions, pitches and networking opportunities. Join 300 hundred guests and experts to get up to date on the following topics:
1. Custody of digital assets
2. Bitcoin and other crypto assets
3. token protocols
4. decentralized finance (DeFi)
5. Blueprint DLT-based capital market
6. tokenized securities
7. securitized tokens (ETFs) Digital euro
8. tokenizations of cash flows
9. machine-2-machine payment processes Investors’/VCs preferences
10. security tokens Regulatory developments in Germany (new crypto law, blockchain strategy)
11. Liechtenstein Blockchain Act.
Having those developments in mind, the Crypto Assets Conference 2020 brings technology experts, though-leaders, industry innovators, crypto investors and blockchain entrepreneurs together to discuss the future of blockchain and its implications on the world.
As part of the German Blockchain Week we are happy to invite you to many exclusive side events taking place in Frankfurt and Darmstadt accompanying the conference.
We are looking forward to meeting you to join our discussion! crypto-assets-conference.de